via http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/...ess-report-57/

Hi guys, I haven't read over the last 13 pages or so, but I'd like to say about what progress we've made and what is required before we believe we should release something..

We have Wii64 compiled and running on PS3 using PSL1GHT - I don't see why you'd want to use the SDK when PSL1GHT can do enough to implement a full N64 emulator already...
So far our port features everything apart from obtaining full speed and graphics are not 100% implemented yet - and using statically compiled shaders.

We haven't released anything because our dynamic recompiler in need of a major rewrite. It isn't ABI compliant and was written for a 32 bit CPU so major parts require rewriting before it will do anything.

So to sum it up, we have it running, but quite sluggishly (the POWER chip isn't really great without some work given to the SPE's which we'd rather not do unless required after the dynarec).

If someone is seriously interested to help out, find us at #WiiN64 @ EFNet or email me at [email protected] (do not ask for a pkg or to test, developers only).