Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil: Umbrella Corp Chronicles

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rev Resident Evil: Umbrella Corp Chronicles

An update (including scans) are now being posted at multiple Resident Evil related fan sites with some all too familiar scenes shown. Wow. Just wow. The mansion is gonna look so cool on the Wii. Thanks to Cwaazy P3nguin for initially finding the news.

Screenshots via Comments

OMG they arent remaking resedent evil 1 again are they, ok it was good in 1996 but today ive played 3 different versions of the game and to be quite frank we need new inotave games like the brillant res 4

RE4 sucked, I will say it now, and forever, quit thinking its good 'cause it has good graphics... the story sucked, the CIA should have rescued that brat doughter.... there was no reason for Leon to even be there (a small town cop, rescuing the first doughter?!) and come on, that bitch Ada died in RE2, DIED, no way did she come back to life....

I really like RE4. But I still enjoy very much the old RE titles and mechanics. If they release Resident Evil 1 for PSP; I will buy it.

Blog Entries

RE4 did not suck but you have a right to your opinion even if no one else shares it. i cant wait for this thing it should be great. RE4 is part of the reason im going with the "weaker" Wii. "Wha?" you ask?? well i figure the ole' gamecube made RE4 look great and since the Wii is basically a gamecube 1.5 that should be good enough graphics for me.

RE4 did not suck...bought it the day it came out for the Cube, completed everything in the game within less than two weeks time, and I'm still addicted to the Mercenaries....the story though, nyaaaaaah...so-so.

DCEmu Rookie

RE4 did suck as a Resident Evil game.

As a generic 3rd person shooter the game was beautiful. It had good controls, nice graphics, and rarely became so repetitive to a point that I had to put it down.

Unfortunately the story blew like a cheap $#@! and the Survival Horror theme was whacked and dumped in a river for an action game.

Seriously, a cult wants to take over the world by infecting the Prez's daughter with the Plagas and have her spread it? Pretty half-baked and idiotic, no? And don't get me started on that f'cking midget and his sprinting statue. I still can't believe I actually predicted in a joke that the giant midget statue would chase after me.

My guess for Ada's resurrection is that she gave herself a dose of G-Virus, the virus that resurrected the little girl's whatever parent in RE2 (haven't played the game in years), and has been doing whatever Wesker did to prevent extreme mutations.

I read on Wikipedia, a source to be taken lightly, that the one of the stories that was in development for RE4 involved Leon infiltrating Umbrella's chief headquarters. That would of been much more cool. Even a story involving The Hive from the mediocre Resident Evil movie would of been much more interesting than the joke we're told in RE4. Wanted smarter zombies? I don't know, give us some Land of the Dead exlanation but mind controlling parasites is cool on the Discovery Channel (Leucochloridium paradoxum), not for a plot of world domination by an "immortal" cult.

EDIT: Back on topic, this is not a Resident Evil remake. This is just a collection of stories which help to better tie all the games together. I'm very much looking forward to this game.

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

it was a fun game that really brought me into the rest of the series, and had fun playing every minute of it

ok lol resedent evil4 wasent good as a resedent evil game... but the old zombie thing was starting to get old the outbreak games sucked. i think the umbarella corp story would hav ebeen good tho with the land of the dead type zombies... apparently the zombies not las plagas in resedent evil 5 are smart... i cant wait for that game, and as i dont know much about the resedent evi serious as i plyed them with my dad when i was like 6 i never understood the storys, with this new one it should fill me in

Quote Originally Posted by Grace Saunders View Post
    Where the **** are the members? I ain't posting here again until people get active.
    ?

Click the New Posts button, it's an active community.
    You revived an old thread spamming, which is against the rules.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information