There's very little activity on the majority of this week's UK PC sales chart, with The Sims 3: Generations, Football Manager 2011, The Sims 3: Medieval and The Sims 3: Late Night all non-movers at the top of the rankings.
Ineligible for the full price PC chart, The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff enters at No.1 on the budget price PC chart and at No.12 on the UK all formats chart.
The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings and Portal 2 re-enter the full price PC top ten, moving up five places to No.6 and nine spots to No.8 respectively. Sandwiched between them is StarCraft 2, while World of Warcraft: Cataclysm and Shogun 2: Total War round off the top ten.
GfK/Chart-Track PC Top 10 (week ending July 30):
01. The Sims 3: Generations (EA)
02. Football Manager 2011 (Sega)
03. The Sims 3 (EA)
04. The Sims: Medieval (EA)
05. The Sims 3: Late Night (EA)
06. The Witcher 2 (Namco Bandai)
07. StarCraft 2 (Activision Blizzard)
08. Portal 2 (Valve)
09. World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (Blizzard)
10. Shogun 2: Total War (Sega)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)