Genesis Plus GX 1.6.0 released by Eke-Eke
Genesis Plus GX is a Sega Genesis / Megadrive / Master System / Game Gear / SG-1000 emulator. This is a port of Charles MacDonald's Genesis Plus to the Wii, with a lot of improvements.
- added YM2413 emulation in Master System compatibility mode.
- fixed SN76489 noise boost initialization.
- minor YM2612 core optimizations.
- added accurate emulation of SG-1000, Master System (315-5124, 315-5246) & Game Gear VDP.
- added support for all TMS9918 rendering modes.
- improved Mega Drive VDP timings accuracy in Master System Compatibility mode.
- fixed color palette initialization.
- fixed shifted sprites rendering in Mode 4.
- modified pixel rendering support (pixel depth is now forced at compilation time).
- optimized 68k core (rewrote 68k interrupt handling, removed multiple CPU types support & unused code) for 5~8% speed improvment
- added accurate emulation of Master System (315-5216, 315-5237, 315-5297) & Game Gear I/O controllers.
- added Terebi Oekaki tablet emulation.
- improved Mouse emulation (fixes mouse support in Cannon Fodder).
- improved Justifier emulation (fixes gun support in Lethal Enforcers 2).
- improved 6-Buttons control pad emulation (fixes Duke Nukem 3D)
- modified lightgun emulation to use common key inputs for all devices.
- 2-buttons controller is now picked by default for Master System games.
- added copy-protection hardware emulation for some new dumped games (Tiny Toon Adventures 3, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers & The Battle of Red Cliffs).
- added Game Toshokan in EEPROM database (verified on real cartridge).
- fixed Micro Machines 2 - Turbo Tournament EEPROM size (verified on real cartridge).
- modified SRAM banswitch hardware emulation to be more compatible with some hacks.
- added Cyborg Z to Korean mapper database.
- added 93C46 EEPROM emulation (Majors Pro Baseball, World Series Baseball & World Series Baseball 95).
- added support for .mdx ROM format.
- added Game Gear & SG-1000 ROM support.
- added accurate emulation of SG-1000, Master System (I, II) & Game Gear hardware models for 100% compatibility.
- updated to new Genesis Plus license (see http://cgfm2.emuviews.com/)
- various code cleanup.
- IMPORTANT: cheats, screenshots & save files are now stored in console-specific directories (ex: /snaps/md, /cheats/ms, /saves/gg, ...)
- added 8-bit Action Replay & Game Genie codes support (for Master System & Game Gear games).
- improved audio/video synchronization for PAL games in 50Hz TV modes (now use VSYNC like NTSC games in 60hz modes).
- improved gun cursor positioning accuracy.
- improved horizontal scaling & screenshots rendering in H32 mode.
- fixed a bug with ROM file extension handling that would affect cheats, snapshots, sram & savestate files.
- removed ARAM/injected ROM support (unused).
- removed WPAD_ and PAD_ update from VSYNC callback.
- increased GCC inlining limits for some speed improvment.
- compiled with devkitPPC r24 & libogc 1.8.7.
Download Via Comments