Thread: I'm at a complete loss - please help

Default I'm at a complete loss - please help

I have a chipped wii - menu is currently 4.1e

1. However I cannot access the shopping channel (just stays on a black screen) I have put my country to UK and accecpted ther user agreement so am stuck as what to do next.

My internet connection works fine when I test it.

I am just after the BBCi channel - anyway I can download this to install somewhere other than going on the shopping channel?

When i tried to access another channel (weather) it does not hang on a black screen but gives an error code FORE000006 - does this give any clues? But the News Channel loads fine! Strange.

2. I have gone on the wiibrew website and downloaded the emulators and put them on an SD Card to see if I can I install them - but when I access the SD Card menu on my Wii homescreen it shows nothing on there?

I also tried downloading the HackMii Installer and putting it on the card so I could download the Homebrew Channel but if my SD Card shows as nothing being on there - what can I do? I formatted the card first as well.

Hope you can help
    Last edited by Fiery Phoenix; August 13th, 2011 at 17:23.

I have managed to install the homebrew channel - it states successfully installed - it ran an update but my DVD drive now just flashes blue and the screen is black - WTF??!?!?!

I switched off and can now see the Homebrew Channel on my home screen - I select again and it comes up with the update message again

' an update to the homebrew channel v 1.0.8 replacing the installed version of 1.0.3 is available - do you want to update now? '

If I select no, nothing happens and it stays on the screen with bubbles

I have played around and selected install bootmii as boot2 - now whn my Wii switches on it goes to a new homescreen with 4 options, Wii, Homebrew, SD card and settings but I cannot select any of them - my control just flashes and goes off when i try to switch it on - what the hell?
    Last edited by Fiery Phoenix; August 13th, 2011 at 18:05.

Thread Information