Thread: Wonder where I've been?

Default Wonder where I've been?

It's a really pethetic story actually.

I started working with a Unreal Tournament 2004 -> Halo modding group on a future project known as H2x. I worked under the name gosia (no im not polish) and helped by ripping models and textures out of Halo 2, and no it was not legal, however I was told by a real ****er known as Exodus not to worry about it and to continue working on what I was doing without worry. 6 months later I decided to ask the big kahuna himself (Frank O'Conner - Content manager of Halo 2) If he had heard anything about it... not only had he no idea what I was talking about, but had no idea about what was going on with the current project either. He was actually quite nice about it. I waited for the ****tard known as Exodus to leave on vacation and did my best to warn the rest of the group about what could possably happen. Exodus then returned and gave me the boot, did his best to ruin my reputation and is currently trying to find more minions to do his bidding.

This guy mematrix and I have started a new project that I will not yet discuss, however if you like a certain blue character and side scrolling action then you should love this! More info as it becomes developed.

Anyways if you feel like pissing this dork Exodus off please visit http://www.xabora.com/torlan/forum/index.php , but dont mention my name as it will most likely result in an instant IP ban... so anyways... Its nice to be back in the DC world!

Please dont ask me about how I didnt understand the legal terms in the first place... I feel dumb enough already and I have learned my lesson.

DCEmu Pro

Default Re: Wonder where I've been?

pleasure to help 1time. Good to see you back. I love the small blue rodent. This a mod for somethin? Or a completely new project?

DCEmu Pro

Bah I cant seem to register. Damn crap ass forums.

sorry to hear that, some people are just complete c**ts.
    anyway im new so i dont know you from before but happy to see you back anyway! ;D

[quote author=Mental2k link=board=off;num=1109211957;start=0#1 date=02/24/05 at 10:09:16]pleasure to help 1time. Good to see you back. I love the small blue rodent. This a mod for somethin? Or a completely new project?[/quote]

Its a mod of ut2k4.

DCEmu Pro

will it be backwards compatable with UT2K3?

dun think so... but mabey! I havnt ever really tested out my stuff to see if it works on ut2k3

DCEmu Pro

I'd love to try ur mod, but cant see my goin out and buyin UT2k4 jus to play it. No offence, rather spend my dosh on some nice ngpc stuff. Ah the trials of a retro gamer.

Thread Information