Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tutorial - How To Make Your Nintendo Wifi USB Connector A SoftAP

did you pick SoftAP mode

DCEmu Newbie

Smile

[QUOTE=kcajblue]Ok. If you are an owner of a DS and a PSP and you only have a Nintendo Wifi USB Connector to connect to the internet with you can use this tutorial to change your Nintendo Wifi USB Connector in to a SoftAP so you can connect online with any other devices like a PSP.)

Is i possible for me to use this set up to use aircrack, Ive got the key connecting to the internet fine using the recomended drivers, but cant get asu to install properly, not bothered using it for the nintendo gaming, just wanna use it to get free internet access

Is it possible you can tell me what asus configuration managerr you were using as from these pictures its clear it wasnt the one in the package.

Thanks

Elli

Many Thanks

i do use the software that came in the package.

ok, at step two, in the drivers folder there are system files and a securtiy log, how do i run them?

also, on those exes.(the 6 in that folder), it doest run, it says it cant find a wireless lan card, i really need help.

you are supposed to install those drivers for the Nintendo Wifi USB Connector. the 6 exe's are supposed to go in another folder when you install the ASUS software.
    btw. did you watch the video of me installing it. it should help a lot.

ah, video i shoulda checked that out. thanks. ill try it soon.

EDIT

more problems, i go up to step 5 where you go to program files and do the card setttings. So I plug the USB connector in, it says it has a low signal strength, and i go to the program files, and it says that it wont work and it will once it can find the tray file.
    Why?

Also, the right window went up, i clicked cancel because i wasnt up to that part yet(was experimenting) DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, tried again and it didnt work, maybe i should restart? I'll try tomorrow.

try uninstalling everything then starting over.

ok, now i did that, it worked UP TO STEP 6. When I uncheck ICS, there is no internet connection in the white box, so i drag something over, and it doesnt work!

it has to be the internet connection of the internet on your computer.

yeah, so sorry for asking you a bunch of things because i keep on "lagging". I got uber far, up to the part where you play the game. it says an error code (not sure what exactly). I THINK 52100. not sure. but uhh im pretty sure its because of the IP adresses's i chose. Is it possible for you to give me IP adresses's to put in? Thanks! If not, can i give you my IP for the USB dealy, and you can give me the one to put on the DS? Because im really confused about that whole subnet stuff.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information