1950s Lawn Mower Kids hits the Nintendo DSiWare™ service and in the Nintendo eShop™ on September 1st 2011. Together with this press release we also, for the first time, release some screens from the game.
1950s Lawn Mower Kids is a fun game where you under severe time constraints simultaneously keep the three TNT-kids mowing. All this while avoiding moving objects, well laid tables and intricate flower beds. Your opponents will be dogs, cats, ducks, and a menagerie of people lead by Angry Old Joe. On your side is Mr Mowman and his strange but wonderful contraptions.
Join the mowment!
- 21 levels of hectic fun.
- UFOs but no area 51
- Angry dogs and evil cats
- Bonus levels
- “Game Over”-screen, oldstyle!
- Tom: Uses his agility to avoid flying footballs.
- Nancy: Her ride lawn mower scares the animals away.
- Tim: Avoids scoldings with his winning smile.
- Mr Mowman and his mysterious contraptions
- Ducks in line
- Music that sticks!
- Angry Old Joe that hates kids.
- A last bonus level that is possible to clear...we promise!
Earlier releases from Zordix include Valet Parking 1989
More information can be found at:
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)