Square Enix and Eidos Montreal's Deus Ex: Human Revolution enjoys its second week at the top of the UK Xbox 360 sales chart.
Ubisoft's Driver: San Francisco makes its chart debut at No.2 ahead of Rugby World Cup 2011 and another new entry at No.4, Madden NFL 12.
Call of Duty: Black Ops drops to No.5, followed by Dirt 3 at No.6 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 at No.7.
Rounding off the top ten are Bethesda's Brink, Halo: Reach and Call of Juarez: The Cartel.
Here's the full top ten for the week ended September 3.
01. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
02. Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft)
03. Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)
04. Madden NFL 12 (EA)
05. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
06. DiRT 3 (Codemasters)
07. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
08. Brink (Bethesda)
09. Halo: Reach (Microsoft)
10. Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Ubisoft)http://www.computerandvideogames.com/317723/xbox-chart-driver-narrowly-misses-out-on-no1/
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)