Just ordered the Matrix NAND Programmer from slickgate.com for $28.99, can't wait for it.
The amount of Reset Glitch Hack 'modchips' and NAND Flashers for the Xbox360 keeps growing. 2 more have been announced.
* http://www.360squirt.com/ (via modcontrol.com)
SQUIRT360 “THE FIRST ACTEL GLITCH HACK”
These the specs:
- A3P060 ACTEL 100Mhz (double speed then XILINX version)
- Oscillator on board (super stable then other solutions)
- ZIF15 pin JTAG updatable (compatible with INJECTUS JTAG programmer)
- DYNAMIC GLITCH CONFIGURATION (users can setup timing for a perfect glitch on each console)
The 100 Mhz speed allow to grant a perfect GLITCH in about 5 seconds, this mean BOOT X360 in 10 times less time then other solutions.
PRICE? Really CHEAPER!
Prototype pictures in the next days, review soon… stay tuned
-Matrix Glitcher 360 – (Release date 8 September 2011)
Based on the GliGli Hack (a Reset type Glitch Hack), it works by sending precisely timed pulses to the console’s processor until the booting of unsigned code is successful. Once this has been achieved, XeLL, the Xenon Linux Loader is booted.
It works on all versions of the X360 and X360 Slim motherboard (except Xenon motherboard) regardless of the Kernel version.
• Booting of unsigned code on Xbox 360 and XBOX360 slim
• Compatible with both X360 (except Xenon) and X360 slim
• Works with all X360 NAND programmers
• Compatible with all X360 kernel versions
• Quick installation (7 Wires on Slim or 6 Wires on Phat)
• Compact PCB size with easy to solder pads.
• Booting of X360 unsigned code within max of 2 minutes
• Matrix Design and Quality
• Budget pricing
-Matrix NAND Programmer – (Release date 8 September 2011)
Cost effective NAND reader / programmer to complete the GliGli Hack..
• Fast USB SPI 360 NAND programmer
You know i got really excited when i first heard about this Glitch hack, but that excitement lasted all of 3 minutes before the realisation kicked in that this will make almost no difference in the slightest to the 360 Homebrew scene, i mean just think about it, most people just want piracy and wolf get that from drive flashing which is easy to do, so if you do buy a mod chip all you get is Homebrew apps to arrange 'Backups' & GOD converters for DLC piracy.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)