Insomniac's Resistance 3 manages to snatch the No.1 spot from UK all formats sales leader Dead Island on this week's PlayStation 3 sales chart, forcing Techland's tropical zombie survival title to settle for second.
Making way for Dead Island is Ubisoft's Driver: San Francisco, which shifts down to No.3 and is followed by Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine at No.4.
Last week's chart topper Deus Ex: Human Revolution can be found at No.5, followed by a trio of sports games: Rugby World Cup 2011 at No.6, Madden NFL 12 at No.7 and NHL 12 at No.8.
Call of Duty: Black Ops moves down from No.5 to No.9 and NetherRealm Studios' Mortal Kombat rounds off the top ten at No.10.
GfK/Chart-Track PS3 Top 10 (week ended September 10):
01. Resistance 3 (Sony)
02. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
03. Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft)
04. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
05. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
06. Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)
07. Madden NFL 12 (EA)
08. NHL 12 (EA Sport)
09. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
10. Mortal Kombat (Warner Bros. Interactive)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)