Dragon Quest Collection has debuted at number one on the Japanese software chart.
Released as part of publisher Square Enix’s Dragon Quest 25th anniversary festivities, the Wii collection of the first three games in the series sold over 263,000 copies during the week ended September 18.
There were no other new entries in the top ten, Andriasang reports. Last week’s best-seller Tales Of Xillia slipped to number two, ahead of Resident Evil Revival Selection, Wii Sports Resort andEveryone's Rhythm Heaven.
Meanwhile, 3DS reclaimed the top spot on the hardware chart despite another weak showing on the software front, with just two titles making the top 20.
Sales of Nintendo’s portable jumped from 49,076 units to 58,837, helping the system leapfrog PS3, which suffered a significant week-on-week decline, from 64,786 units to 36,061.
PSP placed third with 25,122 sales and Wii fourth with 15,406. No other system topped 3,000 units.
01. Dragon Quest Collection (Square Enix)
02. Tales Of Xillia (Namco Bandai)
03. Resident Evil Revival Selection (Capcom)
04. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
05. Everyone's Rhythm Heaven (Nintendo)
06. Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD (Capcom)
07. Atsumete! Kirby (Nintendo)
08. The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D (Nintendo)
09. Grand Knights History (Marvelous)
10. Monster Hunter Diary Poka Poka Felyne Village G (Capcom)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)