As expected Microsoft and Epic Games' Gears of War 3 takes No.1 on this week's UK Xbox 360 sales chart.
Following it at No.2 is F1 2011, the second big release of the week, along with Dead Island at No.3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution at No.4 and Driver: San Francisco at No.5.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine drops from No.2 and finishes the week at No.6 ahead of Rugby World Cup 2011, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Rise of Nightmares and LA Noire at No.7, No.8, No.9 and No.10.
Here's the full top ten for the week ended September 24.
01. Gears of War 3 (Microsoft)
02. F1 2011 (Codemasters)
03. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
04. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
05. Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft)
06. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (THQ)
07. Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)
08. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
09. Rise of Nightmares (Sega)
10. LA Noire (Take 2)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)