rpcs3 SVN r28 is released. rpcs3 is an open source PlayStation 3 (PS3) emulator for the Microsoft Windows. Current versions can run only small homebrew for PS3. Developers are planning to make it to emulate PS3 on its speed in the near future.
- Make PS3 developers easily test their apps and homebrews on PC without crashing their PS3 or moving their apps from PC to PS3.
- Just playing PS3 games on your PC and have fun! ( In the future )
rpcs3 SVN Changelog:
- Implemented "DisAsm & Interpreter" mode.
- Implemented SPU emulating.
- Fixed crash in NullMemoryBlock read mode.
- Implemented loading flags from ".got", ".data.sceFStub" and ".rodata.sceFNID" sections.
- Fixed seek for FS syscalls.
- Emulated more PPU instructions.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)