Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you discover DCEmu? REBORN!

DCEmu Old Pro The Hombrew Hunter's Avatar

Default How did you discover DCEmu? REBORN!

Well, it was early summer, I decided to check if there were new codes for GBA (I have a MAX Duo) and saw the ad for the Max Media Player. I was like "HOLY SHIZZNIT! This is awesome!" I shouted (poor, naive me...) "NES on DS?" I asked, having seen SNES and NES on my friend's PSP about a month earlier. I looked at the mini site and saw many things about homebrew. I decided to google "NES on DS" and found out about DCEmu. I looked to download some cool stuff, and found the forums. For two days, I was mad that I couldn't download anything because I wasn't a forum member. Finally, I decided to join. I made (what I thought back then) a stupid name, and made my first post about the Max Media Player. I became attached to the forums, and my name, and then decided to stay and post a lot. I went to Warren about 2 weeks later to take care of my aunt, and got my friend up there to try PSP homebrew. I did my best to get my mom to buy me that Player or Dock, but she continually said "It's too expensive." Thank GOD she didn't let me get it. When we left Warren and my cousin (who lives in Texas) came with my uncle, my uncle slipped me $40 to go with a leftover 20 dollars from my birthday. My mom bought me that M3 for the 60 dollars, and I became more and more active. I eventually became a moderator, which is now present day!

*whew*...So. How about you guys?

I was searching emulators/homebrew games for my DC and PS2, and I found this nice site

Well back when I was younger I used to get links to this site through google when ever I would look for cheats or help. But I never really payed much attention to it or became a member. When I got my psp I started going on other forums but noticed that they all sucked. Then one day I came here and realized that it is probably the best homebrew forum on the net. So I decided to join and I have been posting away ever since.

I was on qj.net and reading an erroneous article. In the comments was a post by someone saying "Screw QJ, its all lies. dcemu.co.uk is the best for news for all systems and only releases confirmed news."

Needless to say, here i am

It was because of PSmonkey that I found these forums. His first proposal to create an N64 emu really got me interested, and needless to say...here I am now!

It was 3 years ago approx, i got board of my dc. and was looking at some info on the internet, concerning good games I sould probably get. then i discoved the site.

I found dcemu when someone told me that there was a Web Browser hack for psp ( when i bought my psp back in march )

kinda followed the psp scene from there ( including the times when everyone thought that there was NO WAY 1.5 was going to be homebrew compatible )

and then i saw Iris and really started becoming more with the scene.... ( was wanting to make a modification of Iris to make it look like Halo )

after the c&d i decided to do mods for different homebrew games...

and here i am now.... having my own site.... ( very special thanks to wraggs and the rest of the staff for allowing me to have one.... MUCH IS APPRECIATED ) and doing what i love doing....make mods for people
    404 Error: This signature is missing!

i found it when i was doing some research on the psp

When the GTA Eloader came out, I googled "PSP Homebrew". Been here ever since.

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

looking for stuff for the psp

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information