goatdan of GOAT Store Publishing posted an update on their upcoming Dreamcast games:

Hey everyone,

I haven't posted much of anything in a while, and there hasn't been much in the way of action regarding our Dreamcast releases announced recently. I wanted to take a quick minute to explain why, and mention some potentially exciting news:

In June and July, right after the Midwest Gaming Classic, the servers that the GOAT Store is hosted on were plagued with a series of downtimes that kept us offline for over two full weeks during that period. Unfortunately, the hosting company didn't answer our questions completely about why the downtime occurred, and Gary and I talked and decided that it was time to move to a new hosting company. During the downtime, we had lost some things very important to our business -- including our Google rankings -- and our sales have been rather poor since that point in time. A change is necessary to keep us moving forward.

Moving to a new hosting company is allowing us to make some much-needed updates during the change. After the change-over occurs -- which we expect will be in the next few weeks -- a lot of new features will be available and cosmetic changes will have occured. The main page will look slightly different, and we will have weekly specials which will properly operate -- a huge upgrade that we are spending a lot of time on. I think that everyone will be very pleased with the upgrades.

Another thing that this will allow us to do is to devote more space to our upcoming Dreamcast projects. We will have videos of them, as well as more screenshots and more information. We are on track for three releases this year -- including one which was not even discussed at the Midwest Gaming Classic! It should be an exciting time for us.

So if you were wondering if it was all fluff and why we announced all the additions to our site and then never brought them out -- there's the answer. We will be doing it, and we will have a LOT of good news. We're hoping to dive back into Dreamcast development the way that we were right before the issues came up in the next few weeks, and we hope that you will all continue to support us by purchasing the games which you are interested in. We hope to have a lot in the near future!

Thanks! Any questions please post here and I'll be happy to answer!

Source: DCEmulation.com Forums