Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Map This! v0.3

DCEmu Newbie

thank you for bringing this thread back to the top.

DCEmu Newbie

Deniska Deniska Deniska Greattt Job !!!

DCEmu Newbie

is there any way, or will this maybe be implanted in the future, to up the speed of the pc cursor using the psp analog? Im trying to play a few games but I cant do to the enormous lag. Im using v0.4 psp slim.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Can PSP 3000 6.20v download MapThis! and work with GPS Receiver?

I am currently living in Japan and I recently bought a PSP here. This PSP is the MOST RECENT one so it is currently impossible to hack and put homebrew software on it. The version is 6.20 and it is NOT downgradable. I also purchased a GPS receiver attatchment which I am now dissapointed to realize it is only a receiver and does not come with any software. I could of course blow another 90$ on Japans recent release of their navigation software which is only limited to Japan.

I want to use MapThis! because its free but I have a sinking feeling that because my PSP is so new I cannot use this software. It's what everyone else has used for their GPS receiver because Sony like to play mind games when it comes to releasing corresponding software.

So, as a person with a PSP 3000 with 6.20v which cannot be downgraded will I be able to use MapThis! ? Am I doomed to buy the mediocre and overpriced navigation software from japan which I cant use outside of japan or really understand anyways?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information