Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Will You Ever Out Grow Video Games?

I had a friend who when we where like 10 said something about not being sure that he should still be buying video games because he would be too old for them soon or he said that he didn't think he should get anew console because he would outgrow video games before he got much use out of it or something like that. As if at some pre determined upcoming age he would magically never want to touch a game again and would be shunned if he did. I dont remember exactly what he said. But the point is that he was an idiot. I still heart my video games and always will.

I turn thirty-two shortly. I should also hit level 70 and activate prestige mode on Modern Warfare 2 soon. I know which I'm more excited about. =D

heck yea!! Video games give ppl reason to not go kill other people... (<---- not sure what that actually means)

I like playing video games and I've been playing them as long as I can remember, but there are things far more important in life.

If I'm caught up with other things, I usually have no time to play video games at all, but when I finally do have time to play them again, I really enjoy it. Believe it or not, I think it helps channel anger for me. :P

So, will I stop playing video games? The answer would most likely be no.

Blog Entries

Currently for me, the answer is still NO... Having purchased another PS3, this time an original 60GB model with a bundle of PS2 and PS3 games.

I have too many games to even consider out growing video games, too many consoles even.

DCEmu Newbie

I always find it very funny when I see how much my father likes computer games. When he discovered them for the first time, he played every day with them :-) And he never really grew out of it

I am an adult and still rock my games like it's 2099, but at the same time, I've learned to put the controller down. I don't fiend for them as I used to do. There is a certain magic that has somewhat disappeared as I've grown older. For example, when I was younger, you would present me with 2 choices and video games was one of them? Video games would win. Now, give me 2 choices and one happens to be a woman's( .....well you know....), I would have to ask you one question, what is a video game? I'd ask it as I do a swan dive into .....well, I'll let your imagination figure that one out....

Hmmmm!!! Delicious!

DCEmu Newbie

i wish wish my girl would shut up about games being childish and play some games with me. lol. it all started when she couldn't play Mario Bros. when she was a kid. i remember when i was 5 learning about hand and eye cordination. I guess she's a natual quitter and that's why she uses that excuse. lol

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread Information