Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sent sce ta-082, got non-ta082 back!

well razorak if you want one so bad you should go to wal-mart or something and return yours and get a new one, thats what i did when i bricked my 1st psp downgrading from 2.71... brand new 2.01

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kando
    thats right...i had a ta-082 which i tried to downgrade before looking....and i bricked it....contacted sce, who told us to send it out to them....almost 2 weeks later, got the psp back...

they replaced it with a NON-TA-082.....but the firmware is 2.80, so just gotta wait for a downgrader....but still, sweet!

lol, pity you dont have a dumb girlfriend like mine...

...she's gonna swap her (NEW) 2.60 for my month old 2.80, good thing she does'nt know anything about psp's (except that it's got tekken)
    cause I get all the fun of playing emulators with all my fave retro games (on both my psp's)

Quote Originally Posted by motoko250
    that's really great kando, but did i read correctly...you have 3 psp's
    yea....but one has no screen and a crummy blacklight, so i got 2 psp's and a psp battery charger/flashlight =p

but its a non-ta082 2.80....so when i have reason to ill probably just buy another screen

Quote Originally Posted by therussianfellow
    well razorak if you want one so bad you should go to wal-mart or something and return yours and get a new one, thats what i did when i bricked my 1st psp downgrading from 2.71... brand new 2.01
    walmart scans all serial numbers to see if the psp was ever purchased at a walmart...i tried it, and it pissed me off cuz everyone told me how much of suckers walmart is, and they arent...

Quote Originally Posted by VampDude
    lol, pity you dont have a dumb girlfriend like mine...

...she's gonna swap her (NEW) 2.60 for my month old 2.80, good thing she does'nt know anything about psp's (except that it's got tekken)
    cause I get all the fun of playing emulators with all my fave retro games (on both my psp's)
    Oh oh she gona break up with you once she finds out ur playin mario on it ha jk

btw razorak why don't you just pawn your new one for a old one at the pawnshop my friend did that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information