Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dc Xbox ???

Quote Originally Posted by crackkills
    I think it looks good but i knind of agree with people against it. although it does look good, why spend time making it look like something else when you could make it look very original and awsome.
    if you don't like it, make your own thing

Blog Entries

some look cool...

...and others, well they just look "weird"

take this Millenium Falcon mod for instance...

...it looks kinda cool (well not really), but looks weird cause why would anyone do this to their console?

bet it does'nt even play games thou, cause it would just overheat due to all the lights and stuff!

it looks awesome but if you can't play games, it sucks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SSaxdude
    I saw that somewhere. I think there's also a DC Gamecube.

DC gamecube?

dya mean

a gamecube that looks like a dreamcast

or

a dreamcast that looks like a gamecube

im confused big time, cause I cant even find it! lmao

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JKKDARK
    it looks awesome but if you can't play games, it sucks
    dunno if it can play games or not?

would be cool if it did thou, but it looks too big to even be a games console it just looks like something that would just sit on a shelve untouched for years gathering dust thou

Quote Originally Posted by BigMace
    I dont see why you are getting so mad. I personally think that it looks cool, but that is my opinion. You think that it was a waste if time, thats your opinion.

But you cant go saying that it was a waste of a mod, the person who made it did it because they wanted to do it. If you hate it so much how about you go buy a dreamcast and mod it how you would like it.

Also, I am pretty sure no one has got a dreamcast to be able to read games off of a hdd yet. But there used to be people working on it.
    Madnes:
    I got too mad about it?? I didn't realize I was takin' so hard cause english isn't my natural language. Those were the words i found to answer his comment, which, by the way, was missing arguments.

Opinions:
    You said "I dont see why you are getting so mad. I personally think that it looks cool, but that is my opinion. You think that it was a waste if time, thats your opinion." Thats what I was trying to say to the kid above you... Opinions are indivudual stuff. It seems that you almost repeated my first words with minor modifications...

HDD: I cant talk too much about games being read directly from a hd. All i have said is that a mod with an hdd would be more useful. (hds have been adapted to dreamcast units by some few people).

Quote Originally Posted by 1stvinicius
    Madnes:
    I got too mad about it?? I didn't realize I was takin' so hard cause english isn't my natural language. Those were the words i found to answer his comment, which, by the way, was missing arguments.

Opinions:
    You said "I dont see why you are getting so mad. I personally think that it looks cool, but that is my opinion. You think that it was a waste if time, thats your opinion." Thats what I was trying to say to the kid above you... Opinions are indivudual stuff. It seems that you almost repeated my first words with minor modifications...

HDD: I cant talk too much about games being read directly from a hd. All i have said is that a mod with an hdd would be more useful. (hds have been adapted to dreamcast units by some few people).
    lol then you must be 30+ years old, right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1stvinicius
    Madnes:
    lmao

I think it looks nice i wish i new how so i can do it to mine.

Dream Coder

Quote Originally Posted by VampDude
    some look cool...

...and others, well they just look "weird"

take this Millenium Falcon mod for instance...

...it looks kinda cool (well not really), but looks weird cause why would anyone do this to their console?

bet it does'nt even play games thou, cause it would just overheat due to all the lights and stuff!

It plays games fine. LEDs don't really give off any heat, just so you know, nor do they draw much power.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information