Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [NDS] SnezziDS v0.27 WIP3 Released

NDS [NDS] SnezziDS v0.27 WIP3 Released

Bubble2K has released a small update to his SNES emulator.

Here's what's new:
    Fixed the glitch of snezzi.exe not reading the DAT file correctly.

Apparently, Crono Trigger is running near perfect with the "No Sound" version.

Download and Give Feedback and Compatibility Reports Via Comments

Dcemu Coder

near perfect? WOHOO!OOO!O!OO!"§O!"§O

DCEmu Newbie

Default Super Metroid

Well, I tested Metroid and here are my conclusions... The game plays well (with sound; didn't test it without) except for the "background" bugs (but the project is coming up great!).

Either we can't save or it's my Supercard lite the trouble... One thing that could be added would be a "save state". It would be a great addition (in my opinion anyway).

One thing however (about Super Metroid) and it's surely about the back ground thingy... I cannot see the "you've got item box" or the intro text itself... But the game works! (But I don't wanna play 30 hours straigth so until saving/save state, let'sjust test!).

Great project by the way!

P.S. All the options/save states and everything could be added to the "down" window... It would be so cool! But please, finish the project as you see fit first! Later comes the cutie, cutie part, right?

Vortaka

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Vortaka
    Well, I tested Metroid and here are my conclusions... The game plays well (with sound; didn't test it without) except for the "background" bugs (but the project is coming up great!).

Either we can't save or it's my Supercard lite the trouble... One thing that could be added would be a "save state". It would be a great addition (in my opinion anyway).

One thing however (about Super Metroid) and it's surely about the back ground thingy... I cannot see the "you've got item box" or the intro text itself... But the game works! (But I don't wanna play 30 hours straigth so until saving/save state, let'sjust test!).

Great project by the way!

P.S. All the options/save states and everything could be added to the "down" window... It would be so cool! But please, finish the project as you see fit first! Later comes the cutie, cutie part, right?

Vortaka
    From what i have heard you need to your QPC method or whatever it's called to save.

You need .sav with the same name as the .nds converted file and quickly turn it off and then on, go to saver and write the sram to the .sav.

try it

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fkhan
    From what i have heard you need to your QPC method or whatever it's called to save.

You need .sav with the same name as the .nds converted file and quickly turn it off and then on, go to saver and write the sram to the .sav.

try it
    Alright!!! Thanks! I'll try that this evening... Oh, just a question... Do you need a specific file size .sav to start or a dummy (0kb) .sav will work?

Vortaka

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Vortaka
    Alright!!! Thanks! I'll try that this evening... Oh, just a question... Do you need a specific file size .sav to start or a dummy (0kb) .sav will work?

Vortaka
    I think .sav file someone was mentioning on pocketheaven forums was i think 64KB or something in the 60s.

Just load the game in Zsnes or Snes9X and export the SRAM data. It should make a .sav file either where the rom is located, or where the exe for the emulator is.

That's what I do and it works perfectly. Plus, that way you can just move the .sav file back and play on your comp while you're not on the road .

Sweet great update , keep it up.

nice release

DCEmu Old Pro The Hombrew Hunter's Avatar

Secret of mana saves fine, and JKK, if you don't stop posting USELESS ONE LINES in ALMOST EVERY NEWS POST, you will be warned again.

You're just bringing up your post count.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information