Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: PS1P WIP Update & Crap Videos - DCEMU Exclusive - New PSOne Emu for PSP Coming Soon

Blog Entries

psp PS1P WIP Update & Crap Videos - DCEMU Exclusive - New PSOne Emu for PSP Coming Soon

Hi all got a lot of work to do tonight for a new project coming to DCEmu but i just wanted to pass on the latest tidbit of news from HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED aka the anonymous coder.

Heres what he let me know last night:

I've added fullscreen rendering (looks amazing) and been testing some games. There are some running real fast like Pandemonium.

Funny enough, Ridge Racer is one of the slowest ones. I believe, being one of the first PS1 games, although it was lighter in some points, it was badly programmed Even more considering it was a port. There are newer games that are heavier, in both GFX and gameplay, but are faster to emulate due to the smaller CPU usage.

--A.C.

Iva also made 2 crappy videos using my V3I phone, what they barely show is the emu starting up and Command and Conquer retaliation running. They would be longer but the bloody video cuts off after around 30 seconds. You can see the memory stick light flashing etc.

The videos are really for those few er - insert word - people who doubt my word.

UPDATE-

If you see anyone on here or other sites pretending to be Anonymous Coder please let them know that all news is coming through me and the coder for now isnt saying anything publically. So for those doing it stop with the fake comments.

Download the crappy vids via comments

WOOT!!!!I can't wait!

And does this guy have anything to do with the mystery coder?

this is good to hear i cant wait for a release

PSN ID: splodger15

wow nice i have a feeling its gonna be released soon. Wow just watched the videos finally the games shown seem much faster than psxp and obviously this one has more compatability now I really cant wait for this (well i can you know what i mean ) This is gonna be awesome when a proper dynarec is added

Edit: is it just me or are other people getting problems with dcemu lately I have to download a file like five times are it doesnt complete the download and sometimes when i post it freezes up is just me

oh NO not more teasing!

Quote Originally Posted by JD/
    wow nice i have a feeling its gonna be released soon

I really hope so

PSN ID: splodger15

hopefully i get a bigger mem stick by the time the dynamic recompiler comes out

what about someone converting them to a WMP compatible format and uploading them in youtube?

Hey wragg, if u want, i can send i hack so ur phone can record longer than 30 sec... Motos are easily modded...

DCEmu Newbie

i can't wait for the beta

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information