Virtual GameBoy Advance v3.6.6 for Android is released. Virtual GameBoy Advance (VGBA) is a program that emulates Nintendo's GameBoy Advance on your computer. It runs GameBoy Advance games on PCs, PDAs, or just about any other sufficiently fast computer. It also helps debugging GameBoy Advance software without using a costly development system.
Virtual GameBoy Advance v3.6.6 for Android Changelog:
Most importantly, this version fixes flickering garbage lines that
showed up in some games. It also contains many other fixes and
enhancements, previously introduced in my other emulators. I am
adding the complete list below, although it mostly repeats the
items from my previous announcements:
* Now automatically saving state on exit, letting you continue where you left.
* MIDI recordings are now named after original program files.
* Fixed flickering garbage lines.
* Fixed audio latency controls. Try setting your latency to 100ms.
* Fixed MIDI soundtrack logging.
* Fixed accelerometer to work on both phones and tablets.
* Fixed accidental exits on Xoom.
* Reduced minimal audio latency.
* Made virtual fire buttons more comfortable.
* Attempted fixing Galaxy S2 crashes (please test).
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)