Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PS3 Preorders at Lik Sang

Blog Entries

ps3 PS3 Preorders at Lik Sang

News from Lik Sang

Sony's PlayStation 3 is only one month away, with its official release date set to November 11 in Japan and November 17 in the USA.

Virtually place yourself in the waiting line at Japanese videogame shops and let Lik Sang do the dirty work for you. Conditions are quite flexible and there is strictly no money involved. No need to wait for the department store next door to finally get its stock a year later. The price at Lik-Sang.com will remain $0 until we have secured the best possible purchase prices, as many units as possible, and until further details emerge from our suppliers all around the world.

You'll also find a number of official launch titles for the same $0 pre-order price tag in our PlayStation 3 category, but please take into account that some of these games may still be delayed or new ones may get added by Sony to the official launch title list. In any case, you'll always have the final word of what games you want us to ship with your console. By the way, if you have already placed your Special Pre-Order, you can now head over to your my Account page and add them to your list.

Special Pre-Order Terms & Conditions:
    1. Your pre-order is not binding and you can cancel at any time.
    2. Once release and price details are known, you will receive an email that you need to confirm.
    3. As long as you don't cancel, you will keep your position in the pre-order list.
    4. Unit price and features are not confirmed and can change at any time.
    5. Release date is not confirmed and might change.
    6. The product is listed with a dummy price - your credit card is NOT charged.
    7. All special pre-orders are limited to a maximum of 1 unit.
    8. Depending on release schedule you will be offered choice between US and Japanese systems as Premium or Basic PS3 Pack.
    9. Choices and changes are also allowed if several editions/colors are made available.
    10. Confirmed launch titles can be added to your order; if a title is delayed, orders can be changed.
    11. Again, you will not pay a penny until the minute we ship out your order.

Zip in, zip out, time to make a quick move if you want to catch one of the last remaining spots.

Extra note: Be prepared that the day-1 prices will be much higher than the manufacturers suggested retail price. Experienced and veteran hardcore gamers, who are not importing a system for the first time, know that buying a PS3 at launch or a PSP at launch is not the same thing as simply buying a mere PlayStation 3 or a random PSP off some supermarket shelf. You're paying for the privilege of getting it two months before the massive overflow. Especially with the long forecasted shortages (only 100.000 units for Japan at release date), MasterCard would call that 'priceless'. There is never enough of the good stuff on a launch day, and Lik Sang is required to pay premium pricing to get earlybird stock in sufficient levels for everybody. We can only extend these offers to you during the first couple of months, while waiting for the market to stabilize. But that's the beauty of the No Money Down Special Pre-Order system, you can always ignore day-1 prices and wait for a few more days, a few more weeks, or even several months, until the price goes down to an acceptable level. Without ever losing your pre-order position!

If You Have Already Placed Your Special Pre-Order

If you have already placed your Special Pre-Order Without any games or accessories, you may now head over to your My Account section and add available games to your order. Simply enter the Item Number in the blank field.

• Genji : Kamui Souran (Japanese) (Item No. 9660)
    • Mahjong Kakutou Club (Japanese) (Item No. 9661)
    • Mobile Suit Gundam : Target In Sight (Japanese) (Item No. 9662)
    • Resistance : Jinrui Botsuraku no Hi (Japanese) (Item No. 9663)
    • Sega Golf Club (Japanese) (Item No. 9664)
    • Ridge Racer 7 (Japanese) (Item No. 9665)
    • F.E.A.R (US) (Item No. 9666)
    • Madden NFL 07 (US) (Item No. 9667)
    • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 (US) (Item No. 9668)
    • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas (US) (Item No. 9669)
    • Call of Duty 3 (US) (Item No. 9670)
    • Genji : Days of the Blade (US) (Item No. 9671)
    • MotorStorm (US) (Item No. 9672)
    • NBA 07 (US) (Item No. 9673)
    • Need for Speed Carbon (US) (Item No. 9674)
    • NHL 2K7 (US) (Item No. 9675)
    • Resistance : Fall Of Man (US) (Item No. 9676)
    • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (US) (Item No. 9677)
    • Untold Legends : Dark Kingdom (US) (Item No. 9678)

Only untol legends atracts my attention.

do you reckon I would be able to order one from lik sang, is it region free because you know PAL

I don't see why it requires a credit card. I was in until then.

who said anything about credit card? but yes u do need one or how else would you pay?

Ill order one but just like lmtlmt I need to know if its region locked cuz I don't want to deal with game problems

well said

DCEmu Legend

I went to the EB Games near my house and the guy said they aren't taking preorders for PS3 until mid october...

I dont want to be a ****ing pest but I don't feel like waiting until mid october to find out that the preorders have come and gone.

Quote Originally Posted by F9zDark
    I went to the EB Games near my house and the guy said they aren't taking preorders for PS3 until mid october...

I dont want to be a ****ing pest but I don't feel like waiting until mid october to find out that the preorders have come and gone.
    Same here. I have called on occasion and most of the time I got no information. A couple of weeks ago I was told that there'd be more information about it at the end of the week. I have been getting that every week since. I know I am annoying to the EBgames workers but I really don't want to pass up this opportunity.

DCEmu Newbie

why order from EBgames, they dont even offer a buyable warranty do they? Im sticking with Best Buy because i can gurantee something will be wrong with the first PS3's just like the first PS2's. Unless im wrong and Eb/Gamestop do offer a warranty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information