Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO, believes Google are trying to build their own version of the popular networking site.
He revealed his thoughts in an interview on American TV show Charlie Rose, while speaking about Facebook's relationships with other large online companies.
"Google, I think, in some ways, is more competitive and certainly is trying to build their own little version of Facebook," he said.
"But you know, when I look at Amazon and Apple and I see companies who are extremely aligned with us, right. And we have a lot of conversations with people at both companies just trying to figure out ways that we can do more together, and there is just a lot of reception there."
In the extensive interview he also reiterated the company's commitment to social networking.
"Our goal is not to build a platform; it's to be across all of them," he added, as the discussion turned to the growing tablet market, and Facebook's plans for the future.
"I mean, because our mission is to help people connect and stay connected with people no matter what devices they're on, we want to be in all these places."
Gareth Davis, platform manager for games at Facebook will give the opening keynote at Evolve London on December 1.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...r-own-facebook