It has been over 10 years. We are here thanks to the work of 131 developers. 49,124 commits were made just to the ScummVM tree and those turned into a massive 1,085,714 lines of code (excluding comments) and of course over 7.6 million downloads from the main site alone. I would say those were a great ten years.
The outcome is ScummVM 1.4.0 which we are releasing today, 11/11/11 11:11:11.11.
More games are supported: Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos <SMALL>(based on the same engine as Kyrandia)</SMALL>, the kids' game Blue's Birthday Adventure, and the science fiction game Ringworld: Revenge of the Patriarch. On top of that, practically all supported Sierra SCI games now have their Amiga versions working. Our musically inclined users will notice PC speaker support in Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, CMS support in Loom, The Secret of Monkey Island and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, fixed MIDI in the DOS versions of the Elvira series, and even sound in Winnie the Pooh in the Hundred Acre Wood!
As always, there are many more new features; you can find the full list in our release notes and the release itself on our downloads page.
1.4.0 Release binaries
For a list of changes since the previous version, read the release notes.
1.4.0 is also apt-get'able from Debian unstable (sid).
- Windows Installer (4.8M Win32 .exe)
- Windows zipfile (8.4M .zip)
- Windows 64bit zipfile (8.5M .zip)
- Fedora 8-16 i386 package (7.3M RPM)
- Fedora 8-16 x86 64bit package (8.0M RPM)
- SlackWare package (7.4M .tgz)
- Mac OS X Universal Disk Image (15.3M disk image)
- PlayStation2 package (11.9M .zip)
- PlayStation3 package (14.8M .zip)
- Android Market
- Android packages (15M .zip)
- Windows CE ARM package (17.1M .zip)
- iPhone package (9.6M .deb)
- WebOS package (9.2M .zip)
- Maemo package (OS 2006, 2007, 2008 and Maemo5/Fremantle) (7.4M .deb)
- Dreamcast plain files (11.7M .tar.bz2)
- Dreamcast Nero Image & Demos for engines named A-Q (11.4M .zip)
- Dreamcast Nero Image & Demos for engines named R-Z (13.9M .zip)
- Nintendo 64 package (11.0M .zip)
- Dingux package (9.3M .zip)
- AmigaOS 4 package (10.3M .lha)
- MorphOS package (11.3M .lha)
- Atari/FreeMiNT package (68020 and up) (7.0M .zip)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)