Thread: SensitivePSP v1

Blog Entries

psp SensitivePSP v1

Jamie fuller posted this news/release:

SensitivePSP is the results of my first trials with the PSP. The graphics were designed using Photoshop. The game is based on the original C64 version which was awesome, the level data is taken straight from the original with only a few levels being modified. I have the incredible fortune to get a fantastic remix version of the original music from a great muscian, Danceaway, Click here to visit his site and listen to some of his other excellent work..

The Concept of the game is to get from the starting position to the Exit block destroying all blocks along the way, You may go over the animated blocks more than once, Teleporters will throw you around the level, One way blocks (blocks with solid lines running through them) will also thwart your journey. You must destroy all of the stripey Yellow blocks, including the animated ones before you can exit the level.

Each time you complete a level you will 'unlock' a new one, there are 60 levels in total, SensitivePSP automatically remembers which levels you have unlocked, even after powering off your console. you can select any of the levels you have unlocked as your starting level,from the main menu.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Wow, not bad for a first release.

I'll try it out

Very nice for a first. Keep it up.

preety fun i just wish your guy moved slower and in a more one block at a time way...but its really good especially for a first

Great start mate! Looking forward to updates of it (I hope you will!) My girlfriend loves this game! - Shes got a version of it on her phone called "Bobby Carrot"

HEy very nice game,
    Yeh alot like bobby carrot except you can fall off the walkway, unless that happens on higher levels on carrot lol im not sure only seen the first 2 levels.

Cool game.

Thread Information