NJ has released a new version of his awesome CPS1 emulator for the PSP, here's translation by kando, with some small help from babelfish, exclusively translated for DCEmu!:
Information on New Version
CPS1PSP 1.0 was released. CPS1PSP will no longer be updated after this.
Please wait a little while for the source code.
CPS1PSP 1.0 - Development End (after the source is released, the project officially will stop updating.)
Modifications/corrections in 1.0:
- C68K core changed to the same one in CPS2PSP.
- Z80 core modified to CZ80.
- Several CZ80 bug fixes.
- "Renewing process is the same as CPS2PSP." (?)
- Bootleg versions of games are no longer supported.
- Drawing and processing codes were re-written, creating noticable speed changes.
- "Corrected the pallet split application of the layer" (?)
- Save/Load state added.
- VSYNC is improved.
- "Modification to the dip switch value, you reexamine the value of the switch, operate just Dip the initial value of Demo Sound of switch and Allow Continue modification to Yes" (?)
- Corrected an autofire bug which would prevent autofiring when "Rotate Screen" is set to "Yes"
- Screenshots are now saved as .PNG files.
- Kernel Mode edition added.
- Lots of other modifications.
2 Notes on Version 1.0 Modifications:
- About "Video Sync" option:
- Version 1.0: VSync Performance has improved.
- When you turn VSync "On", sound quality will be sacrificed a little, but the flickering on the screen will improve, such as in "King of Dragons", where the character flickers repeatedly in each frame.
- "By comparison with invalid state, when processing is late, because noise the paste is easy in sound, processing with the heavy game please make basically invalid." (?)
- Recommended settings for VSync:
- Raster Effects - OFF
- 60fps Speed Limit - OFF
- Sample Rate - 11025Hz (depending on the game)...above 22050Hz is hard on the PSP.
About Bootleg Edition Games:
- They worked with all versions of CPS1PSP up through beta 3, but are no longer working in Version 1.0.
- Basically i have removed these due to encoding issues and the like, and for this proper version, the coding does not correspond to any bootleg edition.
- Because future releases of this program will most likely be made by other coders (and thats besides the fact that I dislike bootlegs), if someone finds it necessary to add bootlegs back in, please add MAME or something to the like to reference with each one.
He says once the source is released, it will officially be done.
*wphew* my first japanese translation
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
PSN ID: splodger15
This was releaset a wild back
all the files in the zip file were modified 10/8/06, and at different times too, this is definatly fresh out of the coder's kitchen
Maibe im wrong ill check when i get to my other PC. So dont quote me on it yet.
yes ! i can save now!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep it is a new one great. What happend to your sig migsgiz
Cool! Another great release from the master coder NJ!
I wonder what emu will be next on the list for him?
spent the last 50 minutes or so translating the babelfish translation....enjoy, done exclusively for dcemu =) if anyone has any corrections, or can make sense of the few things i couldnt, pls reply or pm
babelfish translation: http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...p%2Findex.html
japanese site: http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/psp/index.html
Thanx NJ for al youre hard work on this fantastic CPS1 emu...Having those truly classics on my PSP is stil beyond believe...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)