Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumour - VirtualPSP [PSP emulator for Windows] Screens and Info

Quote Originally Posted by S!ms
    For me waggster is just a name with the 'administrator' line below it. I trust my friends, not someone who had luck his community growed
    Sir, you truly are an idiot.
    Find yourself some ebay spelling mistake bargains!
    Use the power of the TYPING WAND! |Free PSP ISOs to download

Pick of the google street views! Including topless girls

Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii!
    PSP1. Black Jap 1000K: 1.5 -> 2.71SE-A -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B' -> 2.71SE-B''
    PSP2. Black "non worker" from ebay: 2.6 (?) -> 2.71 -> 1.5 -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B'
    PSP3: Black "Broken UMD Drive" UK 1003 2.0 -> 1.5 -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B'
    Do you have a bricked psp?

Thanks, but if you join a community you're new to, and some people you don't know say like "that guy, you can trust him!!", will you give him your project you actually only want to keep for yourself or friends?

For me waggster is just a name with the 'administrator' line below it. I trust my friends, not someone who had luck his community growed

another comment which makes you sound a fool. why should anyone else trust your "friends" say anyway? yes, i understand having your major beta testing done by someboady close (i do a lot of beta-testing myself)... but here we are talking about gaining the respect and trust of a community here, i just thought you should realise you're not going about doing that very well by refusing all proof of work to a third party.

I will let my friends test first, and AFTER that OTHER people. maybe waggster? I don't know. But he isn't better, or more trustworthy than anybody else...

I will let my friends test first, and AFTER that OTHER people. maybe waggster? I don't know. But he isn't better, or more trustworthy than anybody else...
    I will release a psp emulator myself before we see anything from you
    Find yourself some ebay spelling mistake bargains!
    Use the power of the TYPING WAND! |Free PSP ISOs to download

Pick of the google street views! Including topless girls

Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii!
    PSP1. Black Jap 1000K: 1.5 -> 2.71SE-A -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B' -> 2.71SE-B''
    PSP2. Black "non worker" from ebay: 2.6 (?) -> 2.71 -> 1.5 -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B'
    PSP3: Black "Broken UMD Drive" UK 1003 2.0 -> 1.5 -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B'
    Do you have a bricked psp?

Thanks, but if you join a community you're new to, and some people you don't know say like "that guy, you can trust him!!", will you give him your project you actually only want to keep for yourself or friends?

if you only want you and your friends to have it... why release screenshots on a public forum?

its pretty obvious by now that it is situations such as this that cause devs to either keep their projects to themselves until release, or are seen actively enroll a respected member of the community.

it's not exactly rocket science. or assembly coding

Read please, i will *maybe* release this for public, as i already said. I only said my friends should beta test first, BEFORE it goes public!

Dream Coder

To all of those who said it was stupid for him to not want to send wraggster a beta: would you, if asked, loan wraggster a large sum of money without any kind of contract with his word that he'd pay you back?

If this is real, and he intended on it being a commercial product, why would he send wraggster a copy just to prove it's existance to a bunch of whiney people on an internet forum?
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

S!ms you should release a beta to wraggster he's pretty trust worthy. just look at AC the coder thats trying to hide his idenity and uses wraggster to put out his work. wraggster even test the beta take screens and post them. he doenst take credit for the work he's just assuring us that its real. he even takes the liberty of not saying who AC really is. if this is legit you should really send at least one beta out to wragg just to shut all of us up.........praise you if this is real

DCEmu Newbie

hi,

i have a quick question regarding your screenshots.

on the 2ns ss (plain xmb) it says "daxter.iso" in the title so i would assume that the iso is already mounted. you can see the update icon right below the umd icon (the way it should be)

on the 1st screenshot(daxter) the update icon is missing? why is that?

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information