Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumour - VirtualPSP [PSP emulator for Windows] Screens and Info

Personally I think that this project is 100% fake. The original screenshots do not even line up with each other correctly.

Also, there is the "java" stuff... which is just mindblowing ridiculous.
    now there is "i dont trust wraggster" even though he has the most up to date working beta copy of the best psx emu for the psp?

s!ms, you should be renamed to sl!me.
    Find yourself some ebay spelling mistake bargains!
    Use the power of the TYPING WAND! |Free PSP ISOs to download

Pick of the google street views! Including topless girls

Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii!
    PSP1. Black Jap 1000K: 1.5 -> 2.71SE-A -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B' -> 2.71SE-B''
    PSP2. Black "non worker" from ebay: 2.6 (?) -> 2.71 -> 1.5 -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B'
    PSP3: Black "Broken UMD Drive" UK 1003 2.0 -> 1.5 -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B'
    Do you have a bricked psp?

Quote Originally Posted by dejkirkby
    This is the reason devs drop projects like hot potatoes. rather than thanking and praising devs, they are slandered and pestered for releases, until they think. F**k, it. I'm not coding to take this sh*t.
    That's why i'm planning to not release it to just everyone. This project is actually worth alot of cash, and i'm not quite sure if i want to prove this isn't fake to the noobs. Soon i am going to release a automatic beta tester server, which let you download the files freely, but you can't run it until i validated your IP and who you are. This won't be really secure, but secure enough to let the nice people test and not the "Fake pl0x?!" noobs

Edit: MikeDx is gonna be of the 'you will not be able to test'ers

Line's are not aligned? please, get yourself a copy of MSpaint 1.0. I didn't knew they could change anyway lol. I'll try to fix that, heh

Yes, this is definitely fake. Lemme guess, your gonna send this to a 'freind' who will say its real....Sounds PSDonkey like to me.

S!ms : how much games you tried?

Daxter, SyFy and loco roco

I haven't got more iso's i could dumped, and piracy sucks

Quote Originally Posted by spajdr
    S!ms : how much games you tried?
    See, this is the funniest part

he's only tried "a certain firmwares" and the speed is slow but his screens show 30fps constantly and aparently the memory usage uses some java that only works on solaris.

This thread needs locking. Time to put in my application to wraggster to become a mod

PSP2. Black "non worker" from ebay: 2.6 (?) -> 2.71 -> 1.5 -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B'

MikeDX, please read my FULL topic before saying dumb things, which you are doing right now...

Quote Originally Posted by S!ms
    MikeDX, please read my FULL topic before saying dumb things, which you are doing right now...
    please learn to code and learn the difference between taking screenshots using screenshot.prx and writing an emulator

both of which i've done

ps if it turns out to be real i'll eat a dog poo

Quote Originally Posted by S!ms

Also a quick note: No, waggster WILL NOT be a beta tester. Maybe he's an admin, but i don't trust him, because i hardly know him.
    it's this comment alone that frankly makes you sound a fool mate. you're quite willing to come over to the site and post on and on about the fact it isnt fake, and talk about only letting certain people test, but you wont take the trust of one of the most respected (non-developer) members of the PSP community? neither do you seem to want to make any effort to descredit your doubters, other than saying "well its real - so now you cant test it"

it's not my place to suggest whether this is real or not, and tbh, i dont really care, but the way you have gone about this, are you really that surprised so many people have doubts?

For me waggster is just a name with the 'administrator' line below it. I trust my friends, not someone who had luck his community growed

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information