Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: gpSP 0.8 - Gameboy Advance Emulator for PSP

DCEmu Rookie

Default Faq

Why don't you use a game Faq Veskgar,because they have often more information about the game then a manual...cheers

Theres definitly sites that host game manuals. Try Google.

And... yeah Jak, your right ........
    Better get back to gamestop RIGHT AWAY

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

Anybody have problems with in game saving?
    After saving it doesnt appear at all when I try to load games played Harmony of dissonance and pretty sad my 6 hours of hard works gone trying to rely on save states but not used to it LOL

And could someone explain to me why I get bad jump thingy when I load save states?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tuta
    Anybody have problems with in game saving?
    After saving it doesnt appear at all when I try to load games played Harmony of dissonance and pretty sad my 6 hours of hard works gone trying to rely on save states but not used to it LOL

And could someone explain to me why I get bad jump thingy when I load save states?

I think it's the real bios fault, some games u play with the real bios and some with the other bios cause that bad jump thing happens 2 me also.

Oh yea did u ever got super robot taisen A,R,D,or especially J workin?

DCEmu Legend

psp

Quote Originally Posted by fucht017
    Why don't you use a game Faq Veskgar,because they have often more information about the game then a manual...cheers
    Yeah, I suppose you are right. I just like having the actual game manual in PDF or the actual physical manual. I am pretty sure Nintendo sells them for about $2.00 a pop. I'll give them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by Vega
    Theres definitly sites that host game manuals. Try Google.
    Yes, I know GOOGLE is a very good friend. I just wanted to know if anyone knew of some place that I did not.

Thanks for your responses to my post both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by homemade
    I think it's the real bios fault, some games u play with the real bios and some with the other bios cause that bad jump thing happens 2 me also.

Oh yea did u ever got super robot taisen A,R,D,or especially J workin?

Nope those games are games I look forward to play on my psp I have been testing the games from ver 0.5 to to 0.8 but no success while we wait for a perfect gba emulator play SRW Original Generation 1 or 2 they work great on gpsp

Now anybody kno if the in game save thingy is only me or is anybody facing the same problem if so what is my problem and thanx(this happend to me onli till I used v0.8)

DCEmu Legend

I have not yet noticed any problems with in-game saves with 0.8. Save States also seem to work great with the few games I've used it on.

Perhaps, checking your memstick for corruptions, re-installing gpSP, etc. may fix this for you. Also, maybe it could have something to do with what firmware you are using this on. It seems this EMU has had the LEAST amount of problems on true 1.50 PSP's which is what I have.

tried what you suggested formatted my stick reinstall used my other 32mb stick but it still doesnt work for me.

oh and I tried the gpsp 0.7 too and saving isnt a problem for me....

And my bios is the good one too.

Any help or suggestions someone?

tried what you suggested formatted my stick reinstall used my other 32mb stick but it still doesnt work for me.

oh and I tried the gpsp 0.7 too and saving isnt a problem for me....

And my bios is the good one too.

Any help or suggestions someone?

I had 3 occurances of non-saving too, 2 with castlevania, one with that castlevania game Harmony of Dis, and another with Circle of the moon. But this was in version 0.7.

Lucky for me I only played each for a few mins. When I started again they saved fine. It seems that sometimes the saving just stops working. But very rarely happens.

The 3rd instance being with broken sword - I loaded my game and played, then when saving I noticed the memory card indicator wasn't flashing when saving. But a reboot fixed it.

Now I always look at the memory card LED to ensure a save is actually occuring.

PSP 2.00 - gpSP v 0.7 (cos version 8 games don't load for me - even with the 'real' bios)

DCEmu Newbie

Nope those games are games I look forward to play on my psp I have been testing the games from ver 0.5 to to 0.8 but no success while we wait for a perfect gba emulator play SRW Original Generation 1 or 2 they work great on gpsp

Now anybody kno if the in game save thingy is only me or is anybody facing the same problem if so what is my problem and thanx(this happend to me onli till I used v0.8)

I already have both generations games both are pretty good but i really wanna play J too cause the attacks look alot kooler.

Thread Information