Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: gpSP 0.8 - Gameboy Advance Emulator for PSP

Exophase if I gave you 40 dollars would you add in a cheat searcher like VBA?

u will find something if u google gba bios i bet

Default Game saves

how do i use the game saves from a file. Do i need to give them a certain extension or someting???

Question

Can someone help me put this emulator togethre i have a 1.5 firmware psp

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlY_lbc View Post
    Can someone help me put this emulator togethre i have a 1.5 firmware psp
    When you open up your download, do you see how there are different firmware versions? You have version 1.5, so open up the folder for 1.5 and click in PSP, click in Game, and then you should see two files: one with % and one without. Extract these two files into your PSP-->GAME folder. And with finding the .bios and roms......you're on your own.

I have a problem getting Kingdom Hearts working. It works fine on my PC emulator, but when i choose it for my PSP, the light flashes, then i am sent back to my main menu. Any tips?

Thanks man so far so good.... bios were do put them

DCEmu Rookie

Thanks man so far so good.... bios were do put them
    In the GPSP folder, same place where the eboot is (not the folder with the %).

dj2005 my email is [email protected] please if you could send some tips trick roms bios a step by step way to install this on my psp i will apreciate it if not thats cool man.

DCEmu Rookie

dj2005 my email is [email protected] please if you could send some tips trick roms bios a step by step way to install this on my psp i will apreciate it if not thats cool man.
    What do you need help with concerning installation? Just slide the GPSP and GPSP% folders in your GAME folder on your PSP. Put the bios in the GPSP folder. Also create a new folder in the GPSP folder named Roms and stick your .gba roms in there. Should work fine after that assuming you are on a fw1.5 PSP. If you have aim that would work much better than email.

DCEmu Newbie

Grizzly, do you already have your bios for your GBA and your roms? If you do have these two, then you can simply copy paste your bios and your rom into the folder without the %.

Assuming you have the corrent bios, and a good rom, then when you select the gpsp icon from your game folder it should run, and then you can use O to select your game. It should run fine.

Oops, dj2005 beat me to it, but yeah installation shouldn't be the hard part--its where to find the bios that took me the longest.

So far:
    ~Kirby Amazing Mirror does not work, crashes when start single player.

~Mario and Luigi Supersaga freezes at bowser battle, i read about a patch that could fix this?

~Kingdom Hearts COM fails to even start.

Thread Information