Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: gpSP 0.8 - Gameboy Advance Emulator for PSP

is Zelda Minish Cap still freezing in Ice Temple?

Quote Originally Posted by Plowking
    I had 3 occurances of non-saving too, 2 with castlevania, one with that castlevania game Harmony of Dis, and another with Circle of the moon. But this was in version 0.7.

Lucky for me I only played each for a few mins. When I started again they saved fine. It seems that sometimes the saving just stops working. But very rarely happens.

The 3rd instance being with broken sword - I loaded my game and played, then when saving I noticed the memory card indicator wasn't flashing when saving. But a reboot fixed it.

Now I always look at the memory card LED to ensure a save is actually occuring.

PSP 2.00 - gpSP v 0.7 (cos version 8 games don't load for me - even with the 'real' bios)
    Well mines a 1.5 and I use v0.8 but I have no probs loadin games games like riviera and kingdom hearts work great for me just that in game save for every single games doesnt work for me since I switched to gpsp 0.8.

And now theres somtin funny evertime i save in game my led doesnt blink but when I save state it blinks LOL anybody has the same problems?

Save states work flawlessly for me now though but some times I forget to save

Tuta... My firmware is also 1.5 and using gpsp 0/8 and havent came across a single save state problem. I really dont know what could be wrong with your save states.

EDIT : Just read that it works for you now Just dont forget to save!

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

My Zelda Minish Cap crashes up on Veil Falls.It crashed at the Ice Temple too but i got passed it.Beat the boss with your shield and your lamp.First reflect the stones that he throws and after 3 hits burn his flower with your lamp.But up in the mountain where you see a giant goron it gives me the blue scren of death!!!!
    Any suggestion?

DCEmu Legend

psp Could someone help?

SO it seems as it stands now, Zelda Minish Cap is not FULLY playable? Meaning you can't play through and beat the entire game without a crash?

Also, could someone who has tested any or all of the following games let me and others know if they crash. I have not played to the end yet.

1.) Rivierea Promised Land
    2.) Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories
    3.) Tales of Phantasia
    4.) Summon Night
    5.) Final Fantasy I & II Dawn of Souls
    6.) Final Fantasy IV
    7.) Metroid Fusion
    8.) Metroid Zero Mission

Any posts confirming whether or not these games crash at certain points would be helpful to a good amount of people. Thanks in advance to anyone who can advise.

geeh whizz psp scenes fairly coming on eh? maybe we'll see a ds emu along soon who knows. keep up the good work.

DCEmu Newbie

ARRRRGGGHHHH WHERE DO I FIND A GBA BIOS!??!?! ive been through google for hours and i checked driverguide thoroughly still no bios, som1 help!!

DCEmu Newbie

not only does this anoy me, but there isnt even one how-to install guide ANYWHERE. i dont understand how somthing as simple as an install guide can be so hard to find.

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by SSkorpionSS
    My Zelda Minish Cap crashes up on Veil Falls.It crashed at the Ice Temple too but i got passed it.Beat the boss with your shield and your lamp.First reflect the stones that he throws and after 3 hits burn his flower with your lamp.But up in the mountain where you see a giant goron it gives me the blue scren of death!!!!
    Any suggestion?
    I'm guessing we'll just have to wait until gpSP 0.9. Or, you could try bumping the frameskip up to 99 to bypass the crashing, that worked in previous versions, like crashing when you get the map.

DCEmu Old Pro

its funny, i got past the veil falls bit, as it worked on 0.7, all you have to do is save just after that bit (so like after you jumped into the tornado/whatever-it-was, then landed in the cloud place, then save)then load it up on 0.8. you should be able to get through the wind temple at least if you do that (i managed to)

Thread Information