Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: gpSP 0.8 HEN C version

Quote Originally Posted by taco111
    Where do I place the folder named gpSP 0.8 HEN C version (the folder with gpSP in it)?
    ms0:\\PSP\GAME\gbSP\EBOOT.PBP

Ta da!
    Remember, you will need a BIOS for it. I hear Google is good at finding things if you're lucky.

-New Tangent

I actually did my own dump, if you don't own a flasher cable and you can prove that you own a GBA/SP/MICRO, I guess I could prepare one for you if its ok with the admins.

That means:
    I require a photo of you holding your GBA as well as a sign that says:

DCEMU FORUMS
    BIOS DUMP PLEASE!
    [Your username here]
    [Date and Time of Inquiry]

(Also, as a personal preference, please wear clothes. Lots of it if possible.)

Then again, I hear Google is a really neat place with links to all sorts of neat stuff. Remember kids, ROMS and BIOS without original Carts or Consoles are a no-no, the ESA will come get you in your sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by tragedie

Ta da!
    Remember, you will need a BIOS for it. I hear Google is good at finding things if you're lucky.

-New Tangent

I actually did my own dump, if you don't own a flasher cable and you can prove that you own a GBA/SP/MICRO, I guess I could prepare one for you if its ok with the admins.

That means:

DCEMU FORUMS
    BIOS DUMP PLEASE!
    [Your username here]

Then again, I hear Google is a really neat place with links to all sorts of neat stuff. Remember kids, ROMS and BIOS without original Carts or Consoles are a no-no, the ESA will come get you in your sleep.
    lol,the ESA will come get you in your sleep

Ok I got it to work but pressing the triangle button always freezes it.
    How can you fix this?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Fightmeyer
    Im to stupid to use it. After searching hours the Internet i finally found the damn Bios-File. Now i start the Emulator (using this hen c stuff) I get the PSP Intro Screen and then an error "Game could not start (80020148)"

I tried it with several Roms, but always the same. (Just put the roms in the Emulator-Folder)

I tried to edit the config-File. But couldn't find the texts needed inside the roms.

Whats the GUI of the Emulator? Is there some kind of rom-browser?

Hope next Version will be much easier to use...

I've got the same problem on firmware 2.71. I've got one folder named gpsp HEN C version in GAME with the file config file, the eboot file, the GBA bios file and my GBA rom but I get the same error as Fightmeyer. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Please Help!

Quote Originally Posted by tragedie

Ta da!

-New Tangent

That means:

DCEMU FORUMS
    BIOS DUMP PLEASE!
    [Your username here]

Just downloading a rom or bios is illegal in itself, whether you own the game/system or not. You only own the rights to your bios/image, not every image. Therefore, it is only legal if you dump them yourself

Same thing happens with the freezing thing when hitting triangle...this is why I just use the 1.5 version on devhook for now.

I've got this emulator but I can't save games using save state or game save. The frameskip, save state, load state and menu commands always end up freezing my psp. Does anyone else experience this?

yes it's a known bug.
    Better than nothing though so just live with it.

-!-
    /\

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information