Thread: The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess Pre order

Rev The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess Pre order

This video game is scheduled to be released on November 15, 2006. Place your advance order now and it will be shipped to you as soon as it is available.

A New Legend is Born.

When an evil darkness enshrouds the land of Hyrule, a young farm boy named Link must awaken the hero - and the animal - within. When Link travels to the Twilight Realm, he transforms into a wolf and must scour the land with the help of a mysterious girl named Midna. In the Wii version of the game, The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess delivers incredibly precise aiming control using the Wii remote. The Wii Remote and the Nunchuk controller are used for a variety of game activities, including fishing and special sword attacks. Players ride into battle against troops of foul creatures using an amazing horseback combat system, then take on massive bosses that must be seen to be believed.

Rated: "RP" (Rating Pending)
    Platform: Nintendo Wii™
    Category: Action
    Release Date: November 15, 2006
    Number of Players: 1

http://www.costco.com

DCEmu Newbie

stop spamming the boards, we can easily find out when this stuff comes out. you making money when people preorder this stuff from your links?

He's definatly spamming, these posts are pointless, I don't want to know about a review of a random game or about a random pre-order, we know all about this stuff, stop posting crap.

hes probably trying to get them moved to the main page.

Quote Originally Posted by bagofsnakes
    stop spamming the boards, we can easily find out when this stuff comes out. you making money when people preorder this stuff from your links?
    Are retarded This isnt mi site and there is a lot of people that will like to know things like this. What better way then to have just one site for all your needs. Spamming i dont consider information spamming.

DCEmu Newbie

Are retarded This isnt mi site and there is a lot of people that will like to know things like this. What better way then to have just one site for all your needs. Spamming i dont consider information spamming
    I'm not gonna even try to respond to that. But you seem very confused so I'll make it easy to understand. The forum is "Nintedo emulation homebrew and gaming help," you are in the wrong place. Leave the adults alone here and go play your Scooby-doo and Garfield and Nintendogs games. Your making a fool of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by bagofsnakes
    I'm not gonna even try to respond to that. But you seem very confused so I'll make it easy to understand. The forum is "Nintedo emulation homebrew and gaming help," you are in the wrong place. Leave the adults alone here and go play your Scooby-doo and Garfield and Nintendogs games. Your making a fool of yourself.
    leave it. He's just providing details of a game to be released.

AcidBurn effort's appreciated but this is a homebrew and emulation forum.

Stop Flaming ppl

CLOSED

Thread Information