Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evolve Face Plate for PSP

Blog Entries

psp Evolve Face Plate for PSP

New from Divineo China comes a range of faceplates for the PSP, heres some of the colours:

Heres the info:

It's time to get creative with the Talismoon Evolve series! Evolve for PSP are a refreshing blend of complete and easy to install faceplates to brighten up your mood and undoubtedly your PSP. At a period where customization is crucial, each evolve faceplate brings a special edition PSP into the range of everybody regardless of technical know-how. Everything needed to create a new look PSP is included in a single package, consisting of the faceplate colour of your choice, an illustrated diagram, hardened steel Jeweler's screwdriver, a dazzling set of diamond series buttons as well as a finely made polishing cloth to preserve the appearance of your PSP for years to come.

Get the custom look you want for your PSP at a small fraction of the cost for supposed official 'limited editions' and break away from the norm!

Each and every one of Talismoon's PSP faceplates will reach gamers with in pristine condition due to meticulous handling from start to finish of the production process.

DCEmu Regular

How about somebody make one with one of those Iridescent paint jobs? You know, the ones that change color depending on how you look at it.

Clear plastic just isn't that impressive anymore. Also, it could expose the delicate internal components to harmful UV when in the direct sun light.

I've always thought about swapping out since that horrible day when I put my PSP into the same pocket as my keys. But I hear that some brands aren't a perfect fit. Remember, these buttons are very small so even if a hole is marginally off, the button response may suffer due to ill-fitting.

Having said that, has anybody tried one of Divineo's faceplates?

DCEmu Rookie

i jus got a white faceplate and use the color changing paint....its easy not to hard...looks sic as fvck

That blue one is lookin kinda sexy

Quote Originally Posted by MaxSMoke
    Clear plastic just isn't that impressive anymore. Also, it could expose the delicate internal components to harmful UV when in the direct sun light.
    you ever try to play your psp outside on a sunny day? it is nearly impossible, the screen acts like a damn mirror. for a portable device that is a pretty big flaw IMO

on topic tho, that blue one is pretty nice but i dont think i'd want anything other than a black psp. just a faceplate with a black backplate would look stupid

DCEmu Newbie

I bought the XCM Smooth as silk matte black faceplate from divineo and analog cap replacement with the stick on d-pad gotta say the things amazing. I also bought rechargeable handgrip as well (lol sound like i'm trying to sell for them). But I gotta say to answer the post about the faceplate fitting correctly mine fit perfect the only thing is don't use the cheap screwdriver that comes with it as it's a #00 phillips and will strip the screws on the psp making it a horrid experience getting em out. Just go out and buy a decent phillips #000 as it's a perfect fit. I'd suggest the huskey 8 in 1 set. Also a major difference you'll notice about the faceplate is that the stock sony one has a tint to it so when you put on a new one things seem clearer it just makes me wonder why Sony would do that =/

they look awesome

I know it's geeky, but I like the clear one. Reminds me of my first Gameboy. :P

yea its not true fit, I have the blue one and its cool and all but my R button gets stuck all the time ><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information