Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 remains at No.1 on this week's UK Xbox 360 sales chart.
MW3 is followed by Saints Row: The Third at No.2, Assassin's Creed Revelations at No.3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim at No.4.This week's only new top ten entry is WWE 12, which joins the ranks at No.5, ahead of FIFA 12, Battlefield 3, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Forza Motorsport 4 and Need for Speed: The Run.
Here's the top ten for the week ending November 26:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- WWE '12 (THQ)
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (Microsoft)
- Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
- Need for Speed: The Run (EA)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)