Thread: Ace Combat X: Mission Briefing Preview

Blog Entries

psp Ace Combat X: Mission Briefing Preview

Heres an excerpt

Welcome to the next installment of the Ace Combat briefing. Fans of the Ace Combat series have been waiting for a portable iteration in the long-running franchise. The wait will end this fall, when Namco Bandai ships Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception, for the Sony PSP. The title promises to deliver a no-compromise Ace Combat experience - everything from the console versions will make it intact.

And yes, this even includes the impressive visuals that have become a trademark for the series. As part of an on-going campaign by Namco Bandai to brief the gaming populace on what to expect, head down below to read up on some of new locations in the game. And head into the media pages to find new screens and footage, too.

Terminus Island

Terminus Island is located on the southern tip of Aurelia. Since it is so close to the polar region, it is surrounded by ice throughout most of the year. However, there are oil fields nearby, which are a significant part of the vast natural resources that lie beneath the surface of Aurelia. Since the Leasath invasion, this area has been used by enemy forces as a fueling base within the Grapenill air fortress.

Sachana Air Base

Sachana Air Base is the largest air base on Aurelia. Although it is surrounded by dense forest, it is close to a major city, so geographically speaking it had a large amount of military air capability. Given this, however, it was one of the first targets of attack during the Leasath invasion. It has since become a strategically important base for them. Since taking it over, the Leasath enemies have mobilized air troops in a wide zone surrounding the base in addition to installing advanced enemy detection warning systems in the area.

Full Article

I cant wait for this, Namco have really delivered the goods on the visual department - it looks amazing!

I've got mine pre-ordered from Liksang for October 26.

Sounds like a good game

PSN ID: splodger15

I think namco is up and comming again. This is one of many great games they are releasing this year. I cant wait.

dog fighting games are all ways fun. hope it has multiplayer

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05
    I think namco is up and comming again. This is one of many great games they are releasing this year. I cant wait.
    Agreed They've got a fantastic back catalogue to build on too All we need is OCEAN, ELECTRONIC ARTS and MASTERTRONIC on the scene and we'll be laughing

Thread Information