Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OpenBoR v2.0049-029 PSP

psp OpenBoR v2.0049-029 PSP

New version of the BeatEm UP Engine for the PSP

Updates

---> 2.71SE-A Compatible.
    ---> Preview of paks in menu.
    ---> Extra 4MBytes of OS space now utilized! (Thank You TyRaNiD over at pspdev.org !!!)
    ---> New Save System which now has slots for each difficulty mode. Old saves are no longer compatible!
    ---> LogFile system has been upgraded. If a mod doesn't run just check it at /Logs/OpenBorLog.txt

The 4MBytes of OS space was from suspend/sleep mode which I do not support in OpenBoR and gets released back to OS when exiting the engine.

And finally... as usual alot of bug fixes

As I have not finished adding new features to the official OpenBoR engine to make it v2.0050 I felt All of you PSP users would benefit with the extra memory.

So mods like X-Men (require more memory) should now have no problems with the extra memory.

Please redownload to v029. Minor bug fix from v028.
    Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Good to hear

PSN ID: splodger15

Thanks for the latest update. Does this mean I will be able to finish X-Men or just get a little further than I did before? Also, does this version support every pak.

OpenBOR pwns.

With an extra 4MBytes if mods had memory issues before and required an extra 4MBytes then they should now work. So... this should allow more aggressive mods but if it still requires more than 28 MBytes to play then we are out of luck.

As for every pack.... Yes but with a catch. If the mod was made for BOR or OpenBoR. Not DarkOpenBoR like Vampires Rage. I think there are like only 4 mods that are strickly DarKOpenBoR only.

I asked about pak compatibility because the last version of OpenBOR I tried, it played Strider X and A Tale of Vengeance, but it wouldn't play Hatchet Ninjaz. HN did run on older versions of OpenBOR though.

DCEmu Old Pro

hmm, anywhere i can get paks for this (and please no 'google is your friend' ive tried), ive tried this before, but never found any good paks

Quote Originally Posted by jak66
    hmm, anywhere i can get paks for this (and please no 'google is your friend' ive tried), ive tried this before, but never found any good paks
    borgeneration.com

Quote Originally Posted by NovaKane
    I asked about pak compatibility because the last version of OpenBOR I tried, it played Strider X and A Tale of Vengeance, but it wouldn't play Hatchet Ninjaz. HC did run on older versions of OpenBOR though.

I will try hatchet Ninjaz. But do check the log file under /Logs/OpenBorLog.txt This will tell you whats wrong. I revamped the Log file to give us as much info as possible. It gets overwritten every time a new mod is started.

Thanks for the update SamuraiX! I can now enjoy more Paks! Keep up the excellent work!

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiX
    I will try hatchet Ninjaz. But do check the log file under /Logs/OpenBorLog.txt This will tell you whats wrong. I revamped the Log file to give us as much info as possible. It gets overwritten every time a new mod is started.
    Ok, thanks for that advice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information