Hi I was trying to use the latest version of fceu gx emulator for gamecube which is 3.2.6 and I have not upgraded the emu itself since like 2006 or 05, still using the old inject emulator. So, what I do is I have mini dvds and I put the dol. and roms folder on a single disc and I use a really old version of nero burning rom se. My setting for the disc are, no multisession, iso is max. of 11= 8 + 3 chars iso level 1, im buring dvd-rom (iso) the char is iso 9660 and just put everything onto disc and burn when I put it into the gc and try to load the emulator I get an error screen and just re-starts the original bios. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Ever since they added FDS support to this emulator which was like back in 08 or 09 I could not get this emulator to work and wasted a whole pack of dvds trying to get it to run. I can use it fine on my wii which I havent used in forever but I'd like to play these on my gc. So if anyone can help i'd really appreciate it, Thanks! I've also included an image of the error i'm getting when trying to load the emu.