We weren't planning on releasing a second beta so soon, but the mail duplication issue that was brought to our attention by noobody is annoying enough to justify releasing a Beta2.
We took the opportunity to fix a couple other problems, here's the complete list:
- Fix the uids file not being written (mail duplication issue)
- Get rid of the "Bentest" icon on the main window
- Fix the hang when the app was exited through the home button during an assert comment. Although whenever such a message is encountered, it's best to hit triangle to get out of it.
- Fix the crash on startup caused by an empty "reply to" field (any empty fields should no longer cause a crash now)
- Fix an issue where the context menu wasn't being brought up in the address dialog
Thanks to all users who tried PSPoste Beta1 and left us with comments and feedback, we plan on spending most of our short term efforts integrating better input methods (Danzeff and more generic IrDa driver) as well as SSL/TLS, but these features may take time.
This is a very promising piece of homebrew I very much like the presentation in it too - Cheers for the screens nofx_sk8
So this is like an email thing?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)