Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: PSP: CPS1PSP Final Release... And Farewell From NJ?

psp PSP: CPS1PSP Final Release... And Farewell From NJ?

True to his word, NJ has released the source code for his three arcade emulators: CPS1PSP, CPS2PSP, and NGEPSP. With the release of these sources, he also released the final version of CPS1PSP which includes a minor bugfix for a single game:
    Fixed state save/load in Pang!3
    Additionally, he has addressed speculations about what project he'll tackle next:
    With this, things have settled down for me. I don't think there will be anymore updates for the forseeable future.
    As for what I'll make next, maybe I'll port something else... However, it's more likely that I'll just end it with this.

There aren't any (that I'm interested in) from overseas makers, SEGA, or CAPCOM.
    Source could be reused for SEGA, however, sadly, I have absolutely no interest in them, including their home consoles. Additionally, I started working on CPS1PSP without knowing about the impending release of Capcom Collection. It looks like there might not be any need to make anything else.
    Just my two cents, but since there still aren't any solid PCE-S/CD emulators for the PSP, and seeing as how NJ was able to nail NG-CD emulation, that's one project that I'd personally love to see him tackle.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DCEmu Rookie

A PCE-S/CD emulator would be great!!!
    Lots of great unknowns on that system. I find new ones every other week.

My second choice would be for a Raine emu since MAME has been so quiet.

Mame!!!

I Would Love To See Him Do MAME!!!!
    Attachment 11199

Quote Originally Posted by b8a
    Additionally, he has addressed speculations about what project he'll tackle next:
    [INDENT]With this, things have settled down for me. I don't think there will be anymore updates for the forseeable future.As for what I'll make next, maybe I'll port something else... However, it's more likely that I'll just end it with this.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Please say it ain't so. (I was praying for a Raine emu...)

DCEmu Newbie

All I can say Is that nj and his emulators have given me the upmost pleasure in the homebrew scene.it would be sush a shame to lose nj and his coding abilitys.

Thanks again to nj !!!!!!!

wow they're dropping like flies ...but he definitly did enough with the 3 a day releases and CPS2PSP , so good luck NJ(in whatever u do) and i hope to see some more of ur work, but if not u still rock

Default nj dont go

all i can say is nj please dont go as you are the single reason ithat made it worth owning a psp i see alot of people would like to see a decent port of mame iwould be exstatic if you would take up that mantle as ive still to see arcade emulation that rivals your emulators cheers for a great time and if be a sad farewell. caz

Well don't worry about a raine emu. One will come eventually. I know it. But i have all ready said to much lol. I can't say anything other than that. You'll all have to wait and see...

DCEmu Rookie

BTW, the files attached to this post are for the CPS2 emulator, not CPS1.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information