Xamphear released a new version of 360 Content Manager for JTAG & RGH 360s:
What This App Does:
* Browse 360 files on your PC by their real info, like game name and package title.
* Upload files (XBLA, DLC, GOD, Avatar, Title Update) to your console over FTP with a single click. Files are automatically uploaded to the right folders.
* Drag and drop files to other applications, if you'd prefer to use your own FTP client.
* Organize a messy folder of downloaded content into 1 of many different directory styles. Restore the original filenames for XBLA and DLC files.
* View the MediaID of Title Updates and GODs so you can match them, and search JQE and XBUC for matching TUs.
* View the MediaID of ISO files. (Requires abgx360)
* View the MediaID of default.xex files.
* Scan the Content folder on your 360's HDD to a database so that while browsing content on your PC you can see if it's already on your 360 or not, even if your 360 is off.
* Browse the contents of your 360 directly, using Freestyle Dashboard's SMB share technology.
* Reads and displays actual Title Update version number, which is helpful since Microsoft has stopped making it part of the package title. "New" style TUs (ie: tu0000004_00000000) can be renamed using the content organizer, since the number in the filename is largely meaningless.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)