Kakaroto announced that its function was to jailbreak the new firmware 4 from Sony.

Kakaroto is mainly intervened to an open letter: I tested my jailbreak the latest firmware 4 and I can confirm that it still works. Mathieulh also confirmed that its algorithm NPDRM possible to run applications on 4 firmware, but it does not always share it with us / me. Mathieulh is thinking about it, so hopefully it will help. He received so many messages of hate that he is completely disgusted with the scene Ps3, so he does not want to share or help. He believes that haters do not deserve to receive and I fully understand his position. I was also victim to some point of observation of this kind, it makes me so depressed that I stopped the Ps3. The next time you insult a Dev, thinking it is fun or that merit, think ahead, you're the poison of this scene. We do this for fun, to reward only the gratitude of the people. But why continue when all is hate? For those who hate and insult Mathieulh may not act the way you want, but the fact remains that he has done more for the stage Ps3 you, you So you should just keep quiet and show respect. Otherwise it kills the motivation of developers. Mathieulh the moment does not share his work with me and I'm not angry or disappointed with him, but by those who led him to do that. So please do not take advantage of this thread for the burn or insult again and take more as an opportunity to show your gratitude. Kakaroto, Mathieulh, 4 custom firmware? Official website: http : / / kakaroto.homelinux.net