This new version of soulheaven's Glitch chip brings further functionnalities.
1. 2 LEDs in order to know the state of the chip
In Standby mode :
- Green Light : Your chip is flashed
- Red Light : Your chip is empty
In Working mode :
- Green Light : Your chip is waiting for POST Signal
- Red Light : Your chip is processing a RESET
2. Improvments of Slim boot timings
Indeed, this new revision of the chip brings a huge optimisation on Slim boots.
AND MORE, without any useless 50cm long wire, that make interference and block RGH boot.
The chip has been optimised for 80% of Slims, but for the others 20%, you will be able to optimize the boot manualy
by adding a 4cm to 8cm wire directly on the chip.
3. Improvments of FAT Compatibilities
Indeed, several FAT motherboard (most often Jasper) have difficulties to boots correctly. This new revision
solve the problem for most of them.
4. Integration of (un)activation of the chip for the dual nand installation
Indeed, today you don't need any additional external circuit or any relay in order to unactive the chip during the usage
of a dual nand.
With a Cygnos v2 (For example), only one wire is needed between the Cygnos v2 and the x360Glitchip v1.4.
The x360Glitchip will automaticly be unactived during the boot of the retail dual nand.
You will ask us, but when this new revision will be available ?
THIS WEEK !!! We advise all our resellers to order now the new revision. The current available quantity is small.
We remind you that the RGH is NOT compatible with followings motherboard :
- Corona (Slim manufactured since the 17 Aug 2011)
- FAT with a CB Stage 2
This is not due to the chip, but due to the hack itself.
Official Site: http://www.x360glitchip.com
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)