Mario Kart 7 is once again number one of the Japanese all-formats software chart, selling just under 110,000 units in the week ending January 1.
Sales of PlayStation Vita, however, have fallen again. After launch-week sales of almost 325,000 units, sales of Sony's PSP successorfell by more than 77 per cent last week to 72,479. This week sales have fallen a further 41 per cent to 42,648.
Nintendo's 3DS was once again the best-selling hardware of the week, with sales of 197,952. It was a good week for Nintendo all round, with eight of the top ten games on Nintendo platforms.
Monster Hunter 3G sold over 100,000 units and is now less than 15,000 sales away from becoming the third 3DS game to sell a million units in Japan, along with Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7.
01. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
02. Monster Hunter 3G (Capcom)
03. Warriors Orochi 2 (Tecmo Koei)
04. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
05. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Square Enix)
06. Inazuma Eleven Go: Shine (Level-5)
07. Just Dance Wii (Nintendo)
08. Kirby's Return To Dream Land (Nintendo)
09. Wii Party (Nintendo)
10. SD Gundam Generation 3D (Namco Bandai)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)