Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lik-Sang.com Out of Business due to Multiple Sony Lawsuits!

DCEmu Legend

Emails doesn't matter. Money matters. The only way to make Sony stop their $#@!ty practices:

A)Organize a worldwide, multimillion person boycott of ALL Sony goods.

B)Attempt to garner support from Sony stock holders or other influential parties.

C)Destory the PS3 production and distribution plants, to prevent any PS3s from being made or released. This loss alone would force the PS3 to either, never be released or be launched again in 2-5 years. By that time Sony may have learned a thing or two about being a good business.

Added:

IF we could organize enough support, we could maybe even get Nintendo and Microsoft (depending on their disposition towards Lik-Sang) to speak out against Sony. If either of those two companies brought to light Sony's $#@!ty practices, you can bet Sony would see a marked reduction in profits across the board.

Not to mention, Microsoft and Nintendo could hire lawyers to overturn that judge's cracked out decision; especially if it hurts their business.

Holy crap. I cant believe this......

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

DCEmu Newbie

**** YOU SONY ASSHoles

it will be hard to boicott BUT GOD DAMN ill try as hard as i can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's pretty low-down.

Holly F**king S**** Sony has to be the biggest hypocritical baster industry in the entire world. Stating we only want whats good for the customer. If that was true then why do you Sony pricks release your councils and games at different times in the world. If you truly believe what you said witch i know they don't. Then make a world wide release . Sony sucks big C***. I wish they hack the PS3 the first day its release. And everybody in the entire world stops buying there stuff and just downloaded. Maybe just maybe then they will think to appreciate the consumer and stop messing around with the people that actually let us buy what we want. Crap we aren't stupid Sony we know we need adapters and all that stuff for different country's. We ain't going to try to fit a plug where it doesn't belong other then you f---ing ceos asses.

Yeah thats what I was just about to say. So much for no money down preoders, toss all of those out the window.

Nothing beats camping outside the night before the consoles released right? (meh)
    :: PSP Lua - PSP Lua Games and Homebrew
    :: PSP Skins - PSP Skins, Wallpaper and Templates
    :: Anime Avatars- Anime and Cartoon Avatar Gallery

Bill Nye Humor is everywhere, in that there's irony in just about anything a human does

Default Owell

Really you guys need to get over it. You knew that at some point someone would look into what Lik-sang was doing and shut them down. It's sad yes, but Sony makes so much money they don't really care if they piss a few people. So they do what makes them the most money. And you can say you will boycott all you want but Sony has a whole country of fanboys, So even if you get 100 thousand people to boycott you haven't even taken away 1% of there total revenue. So all in all Lik-Sang broke the law and they were shut down but it's sad it was over such a small thing. So maybe a new site will come up that does the same services but without breaking laws.

As I always said: $ony IS the f***** Devil!!

I agree with you middie. And hopefully your comments don't get you really flamed. Not good to go on the side of the big greedy monster. We are aware of Sony's fan boys base region and all we know we don't make even a scratch on the list. But where theres hope theres happiness.

Whats next?? Divineo? SuccessHK??, PlayAsia??...

$ony is just trying to scare us, but we must not fall in their trap

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information