Thread: Crystal Babes WIP

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

Dreamcast Crystal Babes WIP

News from Kojote:

Few guys along with me are working on a new puzzle game for the GP2x and GP32, most highly a Dreamcast and Pocket PC version will be available as well... We also try to get this game ported to the PSP and PS2 once it reaches a final stage.

The game is called "Crystal Babes" and the concept is based upon an old Amiga classic called Gem'X by Kaiko. It's basicly a "Lights Out" game with different colors. The game has an erotic-touch but should be still okay for younger people. There are already 120 fully playable levels and there will be more.

Here are two teaser shots:

Most of the people involved in this project have worked on several different freeware games, but this time we prolly go to publish this title as low cost commercial game for around 2-5 EUR (3-7 US$). It was a hard decision, but free games don't pay our flat and don't feed our families. The price will be kept as low as possible, but we just don't give anything away for free again. The ones who can life with our decision are welcome to buy a copy, the others should wait for a while till we will release the game into the public domain pool - which will probably take around 12 months.

A "Demo" version with 20 levels will be available to the public within the next two months.

Kojote has told me that there will most likely be Demo version for the dc.

Source: pdroms.de

Nice news, I wonder how this one will be on dreamcast

This game looks excellent i hope that it will come out for Dreamcast even a full version.

DCEmu Newbie

The game looks very nice. Another great release to look forward to!

Thread Information