Tyne/RenegadeC has updated his Quake mode "The Ascension Of Vigil" here are the changes:
New voice acting for Vigil done by me
- Vigil taunts his enemies on special moves
- Disabled some of Vigil's limits, now you can head smash after a mid-air spin attack as well as more new chains in combos!
- You can move Vigil around more in mid air after a wall jump
- Reduced RAM usage by approximately 600k
- New Maps: CastleE.bsp, ncastle.bsp (New castle, far from completion)
- Minor bugs fixed or any annoyances I discovered
- New graphics in Darkplaces
- Now uses Joy2Key for perfect joystick usage!
- Fixed a bug where Vigil would slide down slopes super fast in Darkplaces
- New camera angle system implemented
- Vol'Brand sword may now be upgraded at the Black Smiths
- Added a priest in the Village Church who may heal you as well as giving your mana back
- Ghoul in the Dungeon map is changed
- New deathmatch map "Arena2" should appear very familar Smile
- Updated some maps to reflect changes in the world being put together
- Slightly smarter AI once again
- Knights are tweaked again, they no longer smash you backwards hard either or guard break
- New music track done by me
- Twisted shouldn't bug enemies out anymore (Whoops)
Tons more tweaks/changes/fixes obviously, this version has been in development for awhile; if you played the last version you'll notice this one feels completely solid.
With that said ...
TAoV is nearing completion!
Source: Dcemulation forums
I haven't tried an update in quite a while. I'll try it out later. Thanks for the update!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)