DeSmuME SVN r4160 is released. DeSmuME is an open source Nintendo DS(NDS) emulator for Linux, Mac OS and Windows. DeSmuME supports save states, the ability to increase the size of the screen and it supports filters to improve image quality. DeSmuME also supports microphone use on Windows and Linux ports, as well as direct video and audio recording. The emulator also features a built-in movie recorder.
DeSmuME SVN Changelog:
- Update file handling utility methods to use external dictionary lookups instead of hard-coded values.
- Fix bug in GetNormalPointFromTransformedPoint() function where the angleDegrees parameter was actually in radians. It's now in degrees, as intended.
- Remove one of the now unused XCode project files.
- Fix a minor bug in file handling for the Tiger build.
- Make InfoPlist.strings localizable.
- Update copyright year in InfoPlist.strings.
- Rename private method XXcodePreParser() to XXCodeFromString() and make public static.
- Add methods getListPtr() and getItemByIndex() to return pointers to the actual cheat items in the array list.
- Do some minor code cleanup.
- Improve performance of cosine interpolation (making it as fast as linear).
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)